Q: I’m the owner of a lot and wish to build. Who should I contact?

A: You must contact the chair of the architectural committee before any work begins.  Send an email to detailing your plans, and the chair will get back to you. You will need to submit the following documents:

  • A signed copy of the Lot Alteration Request Form.
  • A drawing showing the proposed location of your house on your lot (with required set-backs), the location of the driveway, septic tank and field line, plus a copy of your “perk” test.

The architectural committee will approve or deny your request within thirty days. Please do not begin lot clearing or construction before you have been given approval.