Q: I am an owner with a “flag lot” (one with a house), and I wish to make a change to our original house plan. Do I need to submit a Lot Alteration Request Form to the architectural committee?

A: Possibly. It depends on your project. Contact the architectural committee at prior to starting your project. You should also review the Covenants to see if your plan needs to be approved.